Our Registration Service |
Your Order is Secure ! [?]
Plimus: Support Credit Card, Debit Card,
PayPal, Purchase Order, Fax, Phone,
Wire Transfer, and Check/Mail/Money Order.
Virtual Printer SDK (Integrate PDF/TIFF/Image Virtual Printer
into your own application)
To order Upgrade Package / Renew Subscription, please contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org
features you want:
1. Windows system supported
Support Win2K/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/2008/2012/10 R1/2012 R2 32 and 64 bit
* One installation for both 32 and 64 bit OS
1. Call your app through command line.
1.1. System constants and additional parameters are supported *.
1.2. Prohibit the third party from using SDK you owned.
2. Send message to your app.
3. Copy path of INI file into Clipboard and notify your app.
4. All features above support Delay-Loading property. *
5. Provide Pre-Processing and Event Dispatch features, it allows you to dynamically specify output format / file name, change SDK settings, pre-read EMF / TXT content, cancel job or do something else before converting print job *
6. Allow you to specify output file name with DOCINFO struct when printing *
[ *: ActMask's Unique function ]
Provide Resizing function * and color / grayscale print function for output formats: TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TGA, PCX
*You can integrate SDK into your application and distribute
it with your own application royalty free.
1. Provide product support based on order options purchased, 5 Days per Week, by Email (email@example.com).
2. Technical assistance for the purpose of understanding how to use software.
3. Fix bugs free of charge in the term.
is OPTIONAL. However, the majority of our customers choose this option because of the
compelling benefits it provides at a low cost.
1. Priority Product Support, 5 Days per Week, by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Annual Maintenance Plan has a term of 12 months after purchasing.
3. Analyse problematic files or other troubleshooting activities.
Fix bugs with high priority in the term.
5. Provide free major upgrades for order options you owned.